TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to OLIA Scarves eshop.
Please make sure you have read and understood the following conditions as further navigation to the website of OLIA Scarves e-shop requires you to expressly and irrevocably agree to these.
The present website www.oliascarves.gr belongs to the company “OLIA Scarves” (VAT number: 045664309, email: email@example.com, phone: 211 4168883) and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions :
The content of this website including text, photographs, images, designs and graphics may not be reproduced, copied or republished without the written consent of the owner. This in accordance with Greek and International Copyright law and whoever violates it will be legally prosecuted.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we are required to disclose it to a legal authority or as required by law.
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal data with legal and fair means, where necessary, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect your personal information with the necessary security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation (GDPR).
We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, contact number.
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience in our website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions and deliver your goods.
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you only by email and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to remove your personal data from our database.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process.
A necessary prerequisite of the commencement of a transaction between us is the notification on your part of some of your personal data. Online customers will be requested to provide full contact details such as full name, billing and delivery address, fixed telephone and mobile number and email address.
On the occasion of a transaction via credit card, credit card number, CCV number and expiry date will be additionally requested.
OLIA Scarves and the eshop www.oliascarves.gr in faithful conformity with the principles of personal data protection which are provided for by Greek and European laws and by the relevant international conventions shall not proceed to any unfair use nor to any use not previously authorised by you. OLIA Scarves and the eshop www.oliascarves.gr will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted by you with us. Exceptionally, your personal data may be published by the company, always in conformity with the procedure provided for by law when this is imposed by a Public Authority, a Court, etc.
The users may, at any moment whatsoever, and as long as there is a specific reason, proceed to the change in the personal data that has been communicated by them to www.oliascarves.gr (e.g. the credit card number).
We may retain the customer’s personal data for legal purposes for a period of time required by applicable laws. We will ensure that the confidentiality of all of these customer personal data is processed only if it is necessary for a specific purpose (legal, control or compliance).
The following payment methods are available:
- Secure card payment / Masterpass
- Payment by credit, debit or prepaid cards of Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners
- Bank account deposit
The deposit should be made within 3 working days of the day of your order. You must fill in your name and your order number in the statement of reasons. You send us a copy of the bank receipt by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and upon receipt of a bank payment confirmation, we send you your order.
If money is not deposited in time, our trading transaction may cease to exist without prior notice.
- Cash on delivery (only for shipments in Greece and in Cyprus) and only for orders of up to 500 Euro. Please note that when you opt to pay with cash on delivery there will be an additional charge of 5 Euro.
The purchases of products or services made at the snfccstore.com online store are secured through a dedicated Eurobank service. To complete the transaction, you automatically transfer to a Web site provided by Eurobank and enter your card details safely. Your card details are encrypted and sent to the Bank that has issued your card for billing approval. This information is not shared with any third party.
All card payments are processed through Eurobank’s “Eurobank e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The prices quoted on our e-shop include VAT and are final.
Our online shop retains the right to change prices without prior notice. Customers should always pay the total amount cited on the invoice even if the price has changed by the time the order is delivered.
We do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible, but in addition to the shipping days mentioned below, kindly allow 48 hours for us to carefully package your order.
(Once dispatched from our shop)
The time required for delivery in Greece is from 1 to 2 working days.
Deliveries within Greece are free of charge.
Delivery may take as long as 1-3 weeks.
The cost of delivery abroad is as follows:
- Delivery to Cyprus 19 euro
- Delivery to Bulgaria 8 euro
- Delivery to Romania 10 euro
- Delivery to Germany and Albania 20 euro
- Delivery to EE 30 euro
- Delivery to UK 30 euro
- Delivery to rest of the world 35 euro
For purchases of over 250 Euro delivery is free of charge.
- Shipments will be effected on a daily basis except for Saturdays, Sundays or holidays
- You are notified directly of delivery charges
- Any duties or taxes imposed by customs authorities in countries outside the European Union are payable by the addressee. The OLIA Scarves online shop is not always aware of the amount of such charges.
- In case of any complexity/difficulty completing an order (poor weather conditions, strikes, etc.) we will contact you to confirm whether or not you want your order delivered.
- OLIA Scarves shall bear no liability in the event of failure to deliver by reason of force majeure (natural disasters, war, political upheaval, etc.).
Our on-line shop gives you the opportunity to return merchandise for any reason, which you are not obliged to reveal. Products must be returned within 15 days of delivery of your order.
For the return to be accepted the merchandise and its packaging must be complete and intact.
Notification of return of merchandise
If you wish to return objects you have received, you should send an e-mail notifying us of a request to return, the order number, the product code. You will receive our reply immediately.
Settlement of returns
Return settlement should proceed as follows:
Once the product has been checked and found to be in the state we delivered to you, we will notify you by email that the corresponding amount will be credited to your bank account. Please note that original shipping fees will not be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes will be not be refundable through OLIA scarves.
Products must be returned in their original packaging and have no obvious signs of use or damage.
At the time of delivery, we would recommend careful product check without destroying the packaging, so that the return can be accepted.
Means of return
You may return your order by any means you wish.
OLIA Scarves cannot be held responsible in the event of loss, theft or damage of the returned parcel. Parcels for which the customer’s identification (surname, first name, address and return code) are missing shall be refused.
Cost of return
Our on-line shop pays the cost of returning merchandise when:
- Delivery has been delayed (unless force majeure applies).
- The merchandise has been delivered in a damaged or defective state.
In all other cases, the customer is obliged to pay the cost of return.
Return policy for in-store purchases
The OLIA Scarves online shop is unable to process returns for merchandise that has been purchased in store.
Merchandise purchased in store must be returned in store using a receipt or an exchange card within 15 days from the date of purchase.
Returned merchandise can be exchanged for another product, be it similar or not. The replacement product will be of equal or greater value.
If the exchange is for greater value, the difference is paid in cash or with credit card and a new receipt of exchange will be issued upon the return.